"Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice. Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue!" --Barry Goldwater.
.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Thank God that I Am Not Married to This Thing!


Ashley Judd at a pro-abortion rally, just look at her neck and pity the fool that is married to her. By the way, the name of the fool is race car driver Dario Franchitti. I bet she is a high maintenance nagger like none other. I would rather burn my money than pay to see a movie with her in it. And i make it a point not to buy anything that sponsor her husbands race car. She is so passionately in favor of abortions that she must have had some that took her out of a few drunken slutty mistakes. I wonder how many she as had. Am I the only person that wonder how many abortions the women at abortion rallies have under them?

No comments: